We're good with timing, translation and styling. We're looking for an editor that'd make the subtitles look good to native English speakers.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Good availability, i.e. capability to process 1 to 2 episodes a week, which is equivalent to around 800-1000 dialog lines
- Passion for old anime :)
- Spotting and fixing mistakes (especially grammatical tenses and particles)
- Spotting and fixing butchered idioms
- Changing very repetitive phrases such as "do your best", "what are you saying?" to something less dull
- Making speech more natural
- Enriching vocabulary
Communication happens via e-mail or IRC.
You won't need to install anything to edit the subs.
If you're interested, you can drop by our IRC channel (#old-castle on Rizon) or contact us via e-mail: contact@oldcastle.